Saturday, May 07, 2011

Boobs, Breasts, And Other Tid Bits

Althouse and a few others have taken over Instapundit for a week to give Glenn a rest. What is Ann linking to? An article on boob squeezing. Seriously. It can cause pleasant contractions according to the article.

So, tell me: If you love breasts so much, why do you so often neglect or manhandle them during sex? The truth is, that while our breasts may be a pleasure to behold, they’re even more of a pleasure to a woman when held (and caressed) correctly.
"Correctly" is different for every female. I wonder if I can get a research grant?
Breast sensitivity can vary quite a bit from woman to woman, with smaller breasts generally being more sensitive than larger ones. Also, breast surgery (including implants) can impair sensitivity, depending on whether the surgery preserves the nerve responsible for the nipple/areola area.
Of course it can vary. Some large breasts are quite sensitive. As the women attached to them can be. "Pay attention. My EYES are up here."
Speaking of nipples, contrary to popular belief, they are not the most sensitive part of the female breast. The tops, bottoms and sides respond the most to stimulation. So think of yourself as the equivalent of a living comfy bra, one that can massage and support (and even lick) those areas, too.
And contrary to unpopular belief they can be more sensitive than the rest of the breast. Every woman is different. Or so I'm told. I haven't had enough time to check them all out. I have done some biased samples of the population though.
Want to know why breast stimulation is so pleasurable for most women? It’s all about oxytocin. This feel-good substance, also known as the “cuddle hormone,” is released when the breasts and nipples are stimulated -- even during breastfeeding. Oxytocin is also responsible for the nipple becoming erect during excitement and stimulation, caused by contraction of smooth muscle underneath the skin of the areola, which pulls on the overlying skin creating a goose bump-like effect.

So next time you’re enjoying her breasts, think about what you can do to increase her enjoyment, too. Start off slow, with gentle pressure. Most women find this approach to be the most intense. Then, as her excitement builds, increase the simulation with more intense pressure, sucking, pinching, nibbling, etc. The hotter she gets, the more she can handle. Breasts can increase in size about 25 to 30 percent when a woman becomes sexually aroused and can tolerate stronger stimulation. If you’re unsure what to do, encourage her to show you and touch her own breasts --that can be a turn-on for both of you.

As the breasts continue to receive stimulation, oxytocin continues to be released into the bloodstream. The hormone’s most intense effects occur within the first 5 minutes after release, but can continue to increase uterine contractions for up to an hour. And the more you stimulate her breasts, the more oxytocin her body releases. The result? Her orgasms will be stronger and feel like they’re affecting her whole body.
Contractions. Hmmmmmmmmm? Now that could be interesting. And for any ladies who want to show me? I haven't received a good offer along those lines (other than from the first mate) in decades.

So just how much boob does a man need? How much should he want? It varies. "More than a handful is wasted" is a common saying. Fortunately I have big hands. Unfortunately my eyes are bigger than my mouth. I do use my hands to keep myself somewhat in check. And also as a stimulator. For boobs. When I can get my hands on them.

Continuing on with Althouse's obsession with sex we come across a link to her blog where she discusses slut wear. And the title? "We're here, we're sluts, get used to it." Ok honey. What's a date going to cost me? Can my buddies chip in for a reduced rate? We prefer to buy wholesale.
With "SlutWalking, the old anti-rape protests acquire a new angle... after a cop at a 10-person meeting at Osgoode Hall Law School said: "I've been told I'm not supposed to say this – however, women should avoid dressing like sluts in order not to be victimised."

The cop has already "grovelled profusely," by the way.

It gets your attention, but then the question is, do the women — and men — in the protest dress sluttily?
Well that is not a question that interests me directly. What I want is pictures. Evidence. So I went looking.

And I found a picture of the Toronto protest which was pretty tame. Although given my proclivities for chunkier women (The bigger the cushion the better the pushin someone once told me. At work no less. Harassment or enticement? Hard to say. So I said nothing. Just in case it might happen again.) the one on the right holding the banner was interesting. Plus there is a sign towards the back of the march: "Big Slut After Party". I wish I could have been there. Big Sluts. Yum. In fact almost as good as Lesbians.

A woman is carrying a sign saying, "We're taking SLUT back". What I would like to know is, "Before you take her back could I borrow her for a while?"

Nice picture posted here. The sluts pictured do appear in too many clothes. But they have the right attitude. "Sluts say YES." I wonder if a simple, "I'd like to test your breasts for science?" would work? They look like college girls. And what college girl wouldn't want to make a contribution to science? Two reasons to say yes.

Another picture. What I want to know is how did the topless guy get in the parade? And the guy holding the "Slut Pride" sign? I think he is unclear on the concept. No one cares if guys are sluts. Because all guys are sluts. It is assumed. Goes wit the territory. A fact of life. And if you weren't proud of it what kind of guy would you be?

Slut Walk Video. The woman in red at about 1 minute in was nice. A suitably low cut top with lots of nice cushion. But she says she is not giving out invitations. I guess there is no need to ask her to get involved in the breast experiment. And another sign "Because We've Had Enough". What kind of slut gets enough I ask you? One with a weak appetite. Do they really want to be demeaning the brand that way?

I guess if topless women is your thing Gay Pride Parades are a better option. Lesbians. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm!

1 comment:

Justthisguy said...

I can get along with an intelligent slut, or an intelligent chaste woman (like my dear dead Mom). It's the silly bimbos whom I can't stand.