Friday, January 15, 2010

A Scientific Hypothesis Gone Bad

Here is the first segment of the KUSI video with weatherman John Coleman who cofounded The Weather Channel that I mentioned in my post NASA Caught Cooking The Books.

Second Segment

Third Segment

Fourth Segment

Fifth Segment

You can also see a video by a coauthor of several of Willie Soon's climate papers, Sallie Baliunas, at Death To Skeptics. And for those of you who haven't watched the video yet, Willie Soon is one of the scientist discussing the relationship of CO2 to global warming.

H/T Watts Up With That

Cross Posted at Classical Values

===

Help me keep blogging at no cost to yourself. Order your Amazon purchases through this link: Amazon.I get a small percentage which helps me buy books and electronic maintenance items (like printer cartridges).

No comments: