Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Meaning Of Brown

I left this comment (more or less) at Nate Silver's 538 blog. He was a hoping for Coakley despite the shift that his stats clearly showed.

Nate,

Reminds me of what I said here about the Obama/Palin race.

Bias is such a hard thing to give up.

You lose some. You win some.

The real problem for the Admin is that the voters got sold a centerist (American style) and found they had elected a leftist (Euro style).

So I was right about Obama. Wrong about the election (I'll take my wins where I can get them).

The balance is now being redressed. BTW good of you to see 2010 for what it is shaping up to be. Efforts to do the right thing despite bias are admirable.

I applaud you sir.
Honesty is always the best policy.

Cross Posted at Classical Values

No comments: