Sunday, July 23, 2006

I Found One

Over at Chercheuse d'or Disgusted Lebanese says exactly what I have been saying for a while:

Carine, If we really care about creating a free and independent Lebanon then we have a very weird way of showing it. We are willing to sit aside and allow a privately armed group to ditate its whims and to hijack effectively whatever is left of the country and then when we are asked to pay the price for our failure we pack up and leave. If the above is truthful, and I think that it is, then the nation that you are weeping for has never existed except in your immagination. If we think that we deserve a country then let us act responsibly and prove that we are up to the task.
Less than a week ago I was saying where are the MEN of Lebanon? If the above is any clue I think I have found one.

Technorati:
, , , , , , , , ,

No comments: